Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
Use of Services
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by IRUDIS, this Site potentially makes available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the "Third-Party Services"). The Third-Party Services are governed by separate license agreements that accompany such services. IRUDIS offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third-Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third-Party Services and the Materials and Services offered by IRUDIS. You agree that you will not hold IRUDIS responsible or liable with respect to the Third-Party Services or seek to do so.
Use of Software
Use of IRUDIS Content and User Content
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the IRUDIS Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
1. The IRUDIS Content and User Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
2. The IRUDIS Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
3. The IRUDIS Content and User Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
4. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the IRUDIS Content and User Content.
5. IRUDIS reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the IRUDIS Content and User Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from IRUDIS.
6. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Various sections of the Site, showcase the work of creative professionals. Such works belong to their creators, may be protected by copyright or other proprietary laws, and are for display purposes only. Accordingly, you may not download or print these works unless there is a notice associated with the work expressly permitting such uses.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the IRUDIS Content and User Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of IRUDIS or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of IRUDIS or such third party that may own the Marks. IRUDIS and the IRUDIS logo are trademarks of IRUDIS.
License to IRUDIS for User Content Certain Services offered through this Site accommodate or require User Content. Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site, you grant IRUDIS one of the following types of licenses:
1. For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts and which is intended to be displayed on the Site, such as examples of work you have done using IRUDIS products, you grant IRUDIS a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance, or Site administration only) and reproduce such User Content. You also grant IRUDIS the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Site. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site. If you submit User Content to the Design Review service, you acknowledge that such content may be modified and annotated, and IRUDIS may display the User Content together with such modifications and annotations solely for purposes of the Design Review service. You acknowledge and agree that any User Content you submit to IRUDIS Studio Exchange, such as actions or extensions, may be downloaded, modified, reproduced, and distributed by users of this Site.
2. For User Content such as comments to the IRUDIS User to User Forums, bug reports, piracy reports, or product suggestions, you grant IRUDIS and the users of this Site an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that IRUDIS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose without any compensation to you. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; (c) we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law and/or in response to a subpoena or court order; or (d) we believe it necessary in order to protect the rights of IRUDIS or others.
You may submit only User Content to the Site that is (a) owned by you, (b) submitted with
the express permission of the owner or within the scope of the license to such content, or (c) in the public domain. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including, without limitation, laws against copyright infringement, and rights of privacy and publicity. Violation of these restrictions may result in denial of or limitations on access by you to this Site.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
not to use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, or system without authorization from IRUDIS;
not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
Managing Content and Communications
IRUDIS may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, or chat rooms, bulletin boards, or other user forums; and (ii) the substance of any User Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, IRUDIS will have no liability related to User Content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. IRUDIS also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number, account name, and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for damages resulting from all uses of your account number, account name, and/or password, whether actually or expressly authorized by you, unless access to your account number, account name, and/or password was obtained through no fault or negligence of your own.
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND IRUDIS OR YOU AND A THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PARTY'S MATERIALS OR SERVICES, THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IRUDIS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS PURCHASED OR ACCESSIBLE BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM OR USED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE, ITS SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IRUDIS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND IRUDIS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (i) IRUDIS DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKS ON THE SITE; (ii) IRUDIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) IRUDIS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to IRUDIS products, services, and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that IRUDIS intends to announce such products, services, or programs in your country.
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by IRUDIS from its offices in Denmark. If you access the Site from a location outside Denmark, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Personal Information and Privacy
Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IRUDIS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT IRUDIS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS SERVICES, OR MATERIALS, THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT, ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED, OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
IRUDIS will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide the CEO of IRUDIS a Notice containing the following elements:
1. a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the IRUDIS site;
4. information sufficient to permit IRUDIS to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith
belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The CEO of IRUDIS can be reached as follows:
Kenneth Tang Laerke, CEO
By e-mail: support@IRUDIS.com
Indemnity and Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by IRUDIS from its offices in Denmark. By accessing this Site, you and IRUDIS agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Denmark, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and IRUDIS also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Denmark with respect to such matters.